Friday, August 23, 2013

Back on Track

This summer I thought I would be totally on track, eating paleo, working out, running, swimming, hiking etc.  But two family reunions later and becoming unemployed and just changing my entire life. . .now starting school it was not the fitness summer I was looking forward to so now this week with me and Owen starting school I decided that now is the time.  I have been 100% paleo since monday. . .today is day 5 and I have done 5 crossfit workouts this week. . .made it to the gym 4 times and did a WOD with some friends at the park on my off day.

Today I started my day with:

50 Double Unders
10 Clusters at #45

14:22 was my time

Now I'm eating some delicious breakfast meatloaf recipe from www.paleomg.com and juicing some spinach, kale, pears, oranges, beets and carrots to top it off.

It's been a great week, I feel great, better than I have in months!

No comments:

Post a Comment