Friday, June 21, 2013

Lacking Motivation and the Happenings

So I am totally lacking motivation went off my whole 30 at the end of last week and I have eaten terrible since. . .thai food, pizza, popcorn. . .I need some motivation or positive thoughts sent my way to keep it up through the summer months, it should be easier these months but I lost my groove.

I did however meet my goal of losing 10 lbs by memorial day I got down to 214.0 lbs!!! Now I bounce between 214.0 and 218.0 and that's pretty average for me to bounce between 5 lbs but I want to lose another 10 lbs before July 7th and I just don't have it in me right now for some reason.  The heat does not help, with running or with cooking. . .no A/C kinda ruins my meal plans, but we are trying a lot of grilling recipes to make up for my lack of cooking in the kitchen.

So besides losing those 10 lbs I hit another big goal of mine.  I have been running at 12:30 min mile for the last several years since Owen was born.  But I knew I was stronger and lighter and that I could run faster so I started pushing myself and watching my speed on my Nike+ my fastest mile to date is 10:20 min mile!!!!! I knocked 2 min off my time.  Now I have only been running one mile at a time lately mostly because I have been running in the heat of the day but I think I could keep that pace up for a 5k.

I recently found out that I will be unemployed as of the first week of July. . .can I just say I am sooooo excited!  More time to work out more time to sleep more time to play with Owen!  I work nights and it is literally killing me.  My hope is with a normal sleep schedule and regular day time schedule my body will finally regulate it's self and I can have a normal routine to stick with and the weight will just melt off!! I know I'll still have to work my butt off but maybe I'll see the results a little faster. . .that is my hope anyways.

So I guess I should post more often since so much has happened since my last post.  Maybe with my new schedule I will become a better blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment