Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Products that help me eat healthy!

 My Amazing In-laws gave me this food processor for my birthday last year. . .right in the middle of my first whole30 and right after getting tons of produce from a local u-pick farm.  I love this thing and I use it just about every day, don't think I could cook the delicious paleo meals that I do without it! Get one!
 I just purchased this beauty for myself to help me get a few more veggies in every day.  Love it!  I try to juice 2-3 times a day but when I have a sink full of dirty dishes that doesn't always happen since I have to clean it immediately after using it.  Didn't think I'd like all the green juices but I love it!
My parents gave me this beauty for Christmas, I don't use it every day but it is perfect for zucchini noodles, salads, sweet potato noodles and much more, it make paleo "pasta" much more enjoyable.
 
 
Tomorrow night will be my last night working nights, at least at a consistent basis, I'm really looking forward to having a normal schedule again and most of all have a routine so I can run and go to crossfit every day!!! Starting school in the fall and made sure my schedule will allow crossfit and running time!  Hopefully changing back to a normal schedule will give my body the boost that it needs to those the next 60 lbs!!!! Looking forward!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just have to say, it was funny to see the difference in the gifts. I'm glad you use it. Love my little tool too. So proud of you and so excited for the next phase of your life. Welcome to "normal" nights.

    ReplyDelete