Friday, September 6, 2013

I can do it!



I was feeling a little discouraged this summer, not having the motivation to stay strict to my good eating habits and my life changing completely and having a hard time getting to the gym as much as I liked.  

But thanks to 60 plus people joining me in the whole30 challenge I'm feeling great.  Thanks to school I'm back into a routine and get up at least 4 times a week to make it to the gym.  

I'm learning more about myself and I'm learning more about my body.

It sure does help to have an amazing support group and so many people working toward the same thing you are! 

Lot's of great workouts from the week to post. . .coming soon. . .I'll start taking more photos of my WOD's again. I think it's just about time for some comparison photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment