Monday, September 24, 2012

FIRST WORKOUT AS A 30 YEAR OLD

I have my 30th birthday over the weekend!! WAHOO! Bring it on!!!  We had some friends over to watch a back yard movie on our huge projection screen and ate a bunch of paleo friendly food. . .yum yum!  I even got a mango with a candle in it. . .picture coming soon.



It had been awhile since I made it to the MOM's workout class so I packed up my small monster and we headed on over there this morning. . .


21-18-15-12-9-6-3

Back squat 22 lbskettle bell dead lift 16kg
16:23 min.

It was hard work today especially when Owen (my small 2 year old monster)  tried to sit on the box I was squating on and I almost sat on him and almost dropped my bar bell on him. . .then when we were doing some ab workout after wards he though it would be fun to jump on my belly as I was doing hallow holds. . .not fun at all.  Oh the joys of working out with a 2 year old.  All the other moms had tiny babies sleeping away in their car seats while my son tried to shove goldfish crackers in the babies mouths and throw balls at their heads. . .soon their children will be monsters like mine!!



Owen enjoying his non-paleo cupcake on his birthday. .
 Owen has been giving me the stink eye a lot lately
 Our happy picking group that picked with us.
 Everyone exhausted from a day of picking
The monsters birthday was last week. . .instead of working out we took him ot the U-pick farm. . .I don't know if he really enjoyed it more be we got stocked for veggies in the house now. . .pictures to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment