Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WOD Tuesday September 18th

WARM UP
1 minute each

Jump rope singles
mountain climbers
pull throughs
plank 30 sec/ superman 30 sec.

Wow that was a workout in its self.

WORKOUT

10-8-6-4-2

Clean and Jerk  45#
Muscle ups (don't have those muscle ups yet but neither did pretty much the rest of the class)
2 ring rows and 2 leg assisted ring dips = 1 muscle up.

I totally felt like a wuss today trying to attempt the "pretend" muscle ups everyone else was doing. . .but by the end of the workout everyone looks like a wuss, but we are not wusses we are AWESOME and we are STRONG!!

Can I just say I LOVE JERKS I know it took me awhile to get the movement down.  My elements trainer spent just about one whole session trying to teach me the coordination for jerks but now that I got it I LOVE them. Something about jumping that bar up over your head and feeling super strong even if it is just 45# for now!  LOVE IT!!


I have been doing other workout, just a lazy blogger and some workouts have not been my favorite so I don't blog them.  I'll try and be a better blogger and get more photos of my workouts.  Also some of my classes have had tons of people in them so it's been a bit crazy.

BIG NEWS!!!

I can do a double under with the jump rope. . .I can only do one at a time but I'll get them linked soon enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment