Thursday, September 27, 2012

BODY FAT DUNK STATS

I got dunked today:

I knew the results weren't going to be great and that I would still be fat but I want something to compare to and something to work towards, plus it was an incredible deal!

WEIGHT  233.2

BODY FAT 46.2%

To be honest I was just happy to not be 50% or more fat!  Plus I've lost 3 lbs in the last few weeks!! I'll do a normal weigh on my scale at home next month as planned.

I do have something to compare my numbers with, back in May of this year I went to a weight loss doctor just to see if they could help me (wow the cost was outrageous!) and they did a body fat test but on a scale where they send an eletric current through your body to get some stats here are those stats

May 15, 12

WEIGHT 259

BODY FAT 52%

Not to shabby from just a few months ago!  So now I'd like to lose 45 lbs before I get tested again which should put me at about 27% body fat.  My final goal is to be at about 15% (I'd love to be in the "athletic" range for body fat percentage. . .but for now I'll baby step my way there!



No comments:

Post a Comment