Tuesday, September 18, 2012

PALEO! DAY 18

I have been a PALEO eater for 18 day now.  No cheating, no sugar, no grains, no dairy, no processed foods, no legumes.

I am loving it!  I might be converted for life with occasional cheat meals every once in awhile.

My family and I went to a U-pick farm on Monday and here's what we harvested. . .beets, potatoes, corn, leeks, green beans, tomatoes, chili peppers, bell peppers, egg plant, carrots, squash, pumpkin, onions, celery, turnips. . .I'm sure I'm missing something. . .it's a lot of food and we haven't made a dent in it although we spent most of the day Tuesday, cutting dicing packaging and freezing. . .we are picking up a chest freezer tomorrow so we can fit it all so it doesn't go to waste. . .I'm set for the winter!

I never feel bloated, or stuffed, I never have heart burn or indigestion, my clothes fit better and I eat a lot of meat including BACON and I just can't seem to get enough avocados. I don't feel deprived or tempted. When I want something sweet I eat an apple or banana or some berries.  My body is happy which is never the case after stuffing my face with a pizza so it's worth never eating pizza again if I can feel like this all the time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment