Monday, October 8, 2012

It's a miracle!!

I talked Adam into joining me at the Free Cross Fit intro class on Saturday. . .I failed to get photos. . .which is a shame since I don't know if I'll ever see him there again

He liked it.  I had to join him which means our little monster came too, I was able to get the workout in, which by the way was workout #5 for me last week, that's a record. 

Adam complained about his back hurting all weekend and claimed that I broke him, I just told him he needs to move more. 

I on the other hand wasn't even sore from the workout and I did the intro workout 4 minutes faster than the first time I did it and that included chasing Owen around between my reps. 

Intro workout

10 calorie row
20 sit ups
30 kettle bell swings
40 squats
30 kettle bell swings
20 sit ups
10 calorie row

My time 8:59
Adam's time 8:03

Not bad. . .now I need to convince Adam to join forever. . .he'll start working again next month so we are trying to figure out a schedule that would allow him to make it there several times a week without taking away from my workout time. . .I'll keep you posted.


On a different note.

Last week I completed my whole30 of strict paleo. . .I kinda went nuts last week with eating junk and I felt it!  I decided this morning when I wasn't feeling well enough for a 6:30 am WOD that I HAVE to go back to strict paleo.  I am playing with the idea of allowing myself free meals on the weekends but I haven't decided if I have enough self control yet.  But today I stuck to my paleo eating and already feel 70% better. . .not quite back to that 100% but I'll keep it up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment