Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 31st Crossfit Day 4 Last Elements Session

Olympic Lifts - maybe we'll get along better if I keep practicing!


Hang Clean with squat
Hang squat snatch
Thrusters
Pull-ups

I don't have many notes from this one. . .I will have to review these again and again for some reason I just was not getting the coordination down of my legs and my arms, that shrug I have to do with my shoulders to pull the bar up and jump and push my hips out and squeeze my butt kinda all at the same time, I have to sit there and think about every movement before I do it and it takes forever. . .plus I was tired from the day before and I had worked the night before and had just woken up. . .it wasn't my best day but I did it all and finished my first FRAN.  No pictures today (I forgot my camera and my notebook another reason why there are not notes for this Elements session)



FRAN 21-15-9
First FRAN workout, it's a right of passage!! 11:54 min with a trainer bar and jumping pull ups
21 Thrusters and pull-ups
15 Thrusters and pull-ups
9 Thrusters and pull-ups


No comments:

Post a Comment