Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 30th Crossfit Day 3 Elements session

This post is out of order, I was having problems with the photos, but here is my 3rd Elements session

Jump rope warm up

Dead Lifts - Ugh!!
    I have a hard time coordinating my legs and my arms at the same time. Squats are my nemesis and EVERYTHING we do requires squats, I have to concentrate so hard to get my body to do squats correctly and then to add lifting to it. . . it's impossible. . .but I did it!

Dead Lift- Butt, belly tight and air.  Butt back then squat, hamstrings up shoulders and knees up at the same time, keep bar close to your body.

Sumo Dead lift high pull- Legs further apart, hands closer together. Shrug, elbows up, butt tight

Medicine ball clean, just about killed me, but once I got it down I LOVED IT!!
           Down up shrug, squat under ball while rotating your hands under the ball.

Workout: 7 minute 7 burpees and 7 medicine ball cleans
         2 rounds + 4 burpees





Sweating bucket and buckets!  Oh it feels good to sweat those pounds off!

No comments:

Post a Comment