Thursday, August 9, 2012

Shoes make all the difference!!

After running a hole in my old running shoes
(picture to come I spaced that one)

Yeah that's right I actually ran a hole through the soles of my running shoes, I'm hard core like that!

I splurged a bit the day before my Ragnar relay in June and bought these beauties 

HOKA RUNNING SHOES 
they are awesome, I feel like I'm running on a cloud!  My feet, knees, legs, and hips never hurt after running I LOVE these things!!
Running shoes are the blue shoes on the left.


Since I spent a small fortune on these running shoes I thought I could use them for crossfit too. . .I was soooo wrong, the soles on these things are 2 inches high, I could keep my balance and felt like I was going to roll my ankle every time I did a lunge of squat so I didn't splurge so much I ran to Ross to find these beauties

AVIA tennis shoes



They are super lights weight I can feel the ground I'm walking on and I keep my balance much much better in these they made a world of difference in my mom's class Wednesday morning!  Can't believe I've lasted the last few weeks without them. . .and can't believe I ran for 4 months in shoes with a hole in the sole.

No comments:

Post a Comment